Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > html mailto display problem

html mailto display problem

Ncred

Hi,

I've built an html form using mailto. Once all the fields (input type=text)
are completed, I submit the form. It opens my email client, but none of the
info I typed in the form is displayed. I send the email anyway, but when I
receive it... nothing is displayed either.

I'm using both Outlook express 6 and Netscape's mail client 7.02.

How can I have my information displayed in my email client?

Thanks

P.S.: thanx for the tip brucie

EightNineThree

"Ncred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wQ0Ua.9707$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I've built an html form using mailto. Once all the fields (input

type=text)
> are completed, I submit the form. It opens my email client, but none of

the
> info I typed in the form is displayed. I send the email anyway, but when I
> receive it... nothing is displayed either.
>
> I'm using both Outlook express 6 and Netscape's mail client 7.02.
>
> How can I have my information displayed in my email client?
>
> Thanks
>
> P.S.: thanx for the tip brucie

Here's my reply to the OTHER thread you've already started:

"Doesn't anyone actually SEARCH THE NEWSGROUP ARCHIVES before asking the
same
question everyday as everyone else?"

--
Karl Core

Charles Sweeney says my sig is fine as it is.

Hywel Jenkins

In article <wQ0Ua.9707$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Hi,
>
> I've built an html form using mailto. Once all the fields (input type=text)
> are completed, I submit the form. It opens my email client, but none of the
> info I typed in the form is displayed. I send the email anyway, but when I
> receive it... nothing is displayed either.
>
> I'm using both Outlook express 6 and Netscape's mail client 7.02.
>
> How can I have my information displayed in my email client?

FFS! How many times do you have to be told? mailto: as a form action
DOES NOT WORK. http://groups.google.com/ is your friend.

--
Hywel I do not each quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

Jerry Muelver

"Ncred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<wQ0Ua.9707$(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> Hi,
>
> I've built an html form using mailto.

http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Email_form_data

---- jerry
Georgie Porgie puddin' pie,
Went and told a little lie.
Now his buddies take the blame,
'Cuz Georgie Porgie names the game.

What to do with #<URI::MailTo:0xb762601c URL:mailto:username@company.com> Thomas Gagne Ruby 2 03-15-2013 10:49 AM
mailto/html tags in body text =?Utf-8?B?YWxrb3Rz?= Microsoft Certification 0 05-09-2005 01:33 PM
CHtmlView: How to read html text before display, change and give to display changed html code? Marek Kurowski C Programming 1 08-18-2004 06:41 PM
Re: html mailto brucie HTML 0 07-25-2003 02:30 AM
Creating HTML Email Body using MailTo tag Dan Morrissey ASP .Net 0 07-09-2003 05:56 PM

Advertisments