Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Horizontal scroll bars in IE6?

Re: Horizontal scroll bars in IE6?

rf

"Jason" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news(E-Mail Removed)...
> "rf" <(E-Mail Removed)> op Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:12:05 GMT:
>
> > What page?

> It's not "out there" yet. I've been testing it in various browsers and
> always get a horizontal scroll bar in IE6, never in other browsers
> (not in IE5 either).

If you can not find some free space somewhere then any suggestions that
anybody here could make would be only wild guesses.

There are many bugs in the IE box model. It's a matter of determining which
one you have triggered. No HTML to look at --> no idea on how to fix it.

> People should not be using IE anyway.....

Who gives you the right to say what browser as person uses?

Cheers
Richard.