Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition

Re: Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition

Matt Probert

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:48:12 +0800 "." <@ .> broke off from drinking
a cup of tea at IMS Netvigator to write:

>Content of the homepage should focus on the SARS issue. Anything related to
>SARS can be chosen as the theme for the website. The following are some
>suggestions for participants:
>Prevention of atypical pneumonia
>Promotion of personal hygiene
>Express appreciation to our health care professionals
>Overcoming the adversity together
>Recovery of Hong Kong

How about:

Promotion of pharmaceuticals through "discovery" of new incurable
and/or highly contagious diseases.

Gullibility among western society

Panic effects of dominant ideology

The Emperor's new clothes and how the fable holds a message for modern
society

Or finally,

Dealing with cynical left-wing anti-globalisation encyclopaedia
writers

<g>

Matt

--
A massive matrix of concise, interlinked encyclopaedia information.
For when you just want to know, quickly and easily.