Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Redirect visitor?

Redirect visitor?

SamuŽl van Laere

I've got some MP3 files on a webserver,
and now have moved them to a different webserver.

Is there a way to redirect the visitor to the new location when he/she wants
to download
the (no longer available) MP3 files on the old server?
The least i want is a way to notify the visitor.

--
With regards,
SamuŽl van Laere

lostinspace

> and now have moved them to a different webserver.
>
> Is there a way to redirect the visitor to the new location when he/she

wants
> to download
> the (no longer available) MP3 files on the old server?
> The least i want is a way to notify the visitor.
>

> --
> With regards,
> SamuŽl van Laere

Via your htaccess file: