Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition

Re: Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition

Jacqui or (maybe) Pete

In article <bfjipk$(E-Mail Removed)>, "." <@ .> says...
> In this summer, JSECS (Joint-School Electronics and Computer Society) is
> organising an "Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition". All secondary school
> students are eligible to participate.
>
> Highlight: Now every participant will get a computer book if they complete
> the competition.

Bet I win this one:

http://www.compassgroup.com.hk/popup...20021028_1.htm

Mr. Clean

says...
> In article <bfjipk$(E-Mail Removed)>, "." <@ .> says...
> > In this summer, JSECS (Joint-School Electronics and Computer Society) is
> > organising an "Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition". All secondary school
> > students are eligible to participate.
> >
> > Highlight: Now every participant will get a computer book if they complete
> > the competition.
> >

> Bet I win this one:
>
> http://www.compassgroup.com.hk/popup...20021028_1.htm

Are you a secondary school student? If not, you won't win...

Jacqui or (maybe) Pete

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> says...
> > In article <bfjipk$(E-Mail Removed)>, "." <@ .> says...
> > > In this summer, JSECS (Joint-School Electronics and Computer Society) is
> > > organising an "Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition". All secondary school
> > > students are eligible to participate.
> > >
> > > Highlight: Now every participant will get a computer book if they complete
> > > the competition.
> > >

> > Bet I win this one:
> >
> > http://www.compassgroup.com.hk/popup...20021028_1.htm
> >

> Are you a secondary school student? If not, you won't win...

You doubt my bona-fides? On what grounds? I have a bit of paper here
that says I'm a full-time student at "The Jamilla High School,
Molepolole, Botswana". Signed by Festus Mogae, The Honorary Principal
Himself. Printed in Full Colour, with a little crest and everything.

I'll win that book no matter what it takes.