Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > If you want to know more about the implications

If you want to know more about the implications

Roseb441702

or what you can do if your site/pictures have been copied, here is a search
results list:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...r%27s+web+page

I have had someone use my graphic on their page and what made me so mad was
thinking about the time that I spent on the graphic. In hindsight I wished I
would have put a copyright symbol on it-which I can still do - which doesn't
sound like a bad idea!

Rose
"Give A ShoutOut To The World!"
Put Your Voice Message Online at: