Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > A New Spin on Copyright Free Images

A New Spin on Copyright Free Images

info

A New Spin on Copyright Free Images

Announcing the launch of Spin Pictures, a low-cost, high-quality image
library ideal for small businesses and agencies on very tight budgets.

www.spin-pictures.com

July 5, 2003: The Spin Pictures on-line image library, www.spin-
pictures.com, is primarily aimed at anyone who wants to give their
websites, presentations and documents a professional look but does not
have a large budget available for buying images and photography.

The Spin Pictures web site contains an original collection of
photographic and digitally produced images which can be used in anything
from web pages and HTML email to electronic presentations, Word
documents, Flash animations... and anything else you can think of.

Prices and usage licenses from larger image banks can be prohibitive and
most images from 'free' sites tend to be for non-commercial use only.

However, most Spin Pictures' images are priced at only $12.00 and, with
very few restrictions on use, once you've paid for an image you may use
it as many times as you like in whatever medium you choose. Change it,
add it to other graphics, you could even make it your logo!

Prices have been kept down by offering relatively low-resolution images,
but virtually all the images are over 800 pixels x 600 pixels with many
over 1024 x 768 pixels - plenty big enough for on-screen usage, word
processor and presentation software.

The Spin Pictures web site is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
Delivery of your images is instant and are available for download
straight after payment.

The site is ideal for:

Small business managers
People with little budget for imagery
Secretaries & PAs wanting to impress their bosses!
Charities, societies and associations
Schools
Amateur web masters (hobby sites, community etc)
Aspiring 3D artists
Design / Web Agencies with little or no budget for stock imagery
Anyone who uses PowerPoint!

Other Site Features:

By signing up as a member, you will be able to save your image
selections for future reference and have access to previously bought
images to download at any time.

Some images are available as hi-res versions and can be made
specifically to clients' requirements.

A section for tips, tutorials and ideas to help less experienced users
get professional results.

A large selection of textures and meshes for 3D artists available.

Press Contacts:

For further information about Spin Pictures please contact

Leila Hodgkins
+44 (0)7761 044768
Spin Pictures
(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.spin-pictures.com

Richard

"info" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Bf4HX6ARguG$(E-Mail Removed)...
> A New Spin on Copyright Free Images
>
> Announcing the launch of Spin Pictures, a low-cost, high-quality image
> library ideal for small businesses and agencies on very tight budgets.
>
> www.spin-pictures.com

yet another wannabe millionaire using public domain images.
why would I want a photo from your site that slaps the name across it?
If I wanted the image bad enough, I'd take a similar one myself.
Flower photos are a dime a thousand. Who would pay for a photo of bread?

Yep. I just love all those animated gif sites that they have a copyright on
a damn arrow that's been around since the dark ages.
If it's clearly public domain, I'll just take the damn thing and use it.
You can try suing me later.