Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > DreamWeaver MX

DreamWeaver MX

Developwebsites

what crap!
why would anyone use the WYSIWYG feature?
I end up working in the full source screen as what I see
in wysiwyg in NOT what I see in the browser.

Homesite was bought by Macromedia, correct?
So is Allaire out of business?

remove *batSPAM* to e-mail me

brucie

In post <(E-Mail Removed)>
Developwebsites said...

[dreamweaver]

> what crap!
> why would anyone use the WYSIWYG feature?

i've never understood how anyone can be silly enough to pay sooo much
for a text editor. its a great scam.

--
brucie a. blackford. 19/July/2003 09:41:42 am kilo.
http://loser.brucies.com/

Whitecrest

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)atSPAM says...
> what crap!
> why would anyone use the WYSIWYG feature?
> I end up working in the full source screen as what I see
> in wysiwyg in NOT what I see in the browser.

Sounds like someone should read a manual....

--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com