Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Connect3D All-in-Wonder Radeon X800 XT 256MB AGP

Connect3D All-in-Wonder Radeon X800 XT 256MB AGP

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: "Earlier this month we reviewed the ATI All-in-Wonder X800XT and really liked what we saw. A top performing graphic card with an excellent set of features complimented by smart design and accessories. Today we have the luxury of reviewing another AIW X800XT but this time it's from the friendly folks at Connect3D. Like the ATI card, this model comes with a bundle of features including EAZYLOOK, TV-ON-DEMAND, and MULTIMEDIA CENTER."

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Cool they bringging in PCI-E all in wodners. i still reckon a seperate TV Capture card is easier and better

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

yeah, it's nice to have pcie multimedia card as there's not much pcie cards out there that can use on the new mobo.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

It will be good for HD-TV