Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: mac site check... please

Re: mac site check... please

rf

"Craig Phillips" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SSHQa.2157$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> If you're a Mac user, would you mind checking out the following site and
> posting your findings here?
> http://www.craig-phillips.com
>
> I was having table problems getting a table to stay together.

You still are, and on a windows system too:

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/test/craig.jpg

All you have to do is make your font size larger.

Cheers
Richard.

Craig Phillips

Did you mean to say make the font size smaller?
Thanks so much for the screen capture.

Craig

"rf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vAIQa.4566$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Craig Phillips" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:SSHQa.2157$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> > If you're a Mac user, would you mind checking out the following site and
> > posting your findings here?
> > http://www.craig-phillips.com
> >
> > I was having table problems getting a table to stay together.

> You still are, and on a windows system too:
>
> http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/test/craig.jpg
>
> All you have to do is make your font size larger.
>
> Cheers
> Richard.

rf

"Craig Phillips" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ePTQa.2872$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> Did you mean to say make the font size smaller?

No. I mean when I or you make the font size larger the page breaks. It
should not.

Cheers
Richard.

> "rf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:vAIQa.4566$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Craig Phillips" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:SSHQa.2157$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> > > If you're a Mac user, would you mind checking out the following site

and
> > > posting your findings here?
> > > http://www.craig-phillips.com
> > >
> > > I was having table problems getting a table to stay together.

> > You still are, and on a windows system too:
> >
> > http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/test/craig.jpg
> >
> > All you have to do is make your font size larger.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Richard.

Craig Phillips

How can that be controlled?