Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Pain while walking

Re: Pain while walking

Tim Burch

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:20:22 -0500, Romy wrote:

> My EDD is 08/19. Since this morning I am having sharp pains in inner
> things and pelvic area while walking. The frustating part is i am at
> work and have to a take a walk once a while (including trips to
> bathroom). Somebody please tell me what is this.

This is nothing like the alt.html I remember. Hell, five years ago this
guy would have had the equivilent of sixty lashes and been whooped on
with a burlap bag full of wet sheep ****. Has eveyone mellowed out this
much?
--
Tim

Alan D-W

"Tim Burch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:20:22 -0500, Romy wrote:
>
> > My EDD is 08/19. Since this morning I am having sharp pains in inner
> > things and pelvic area while walking. The frustating part is i am at
> > work and have to a take a walk once a while (including trips to
> > bathroom). Somebody please tell me what is this.

> This is nothing like the alt.html I remember. Hell, five years ago this
> guy would have had the equivilent of sixty lashes and been whooped on

Guy??? With an estimated date of delivery in August?

Toby A Inkster

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:24:57 -0700, Jerry Muelver wrote:

> socially ignorant boards of directors.

"dark masters", shurely?

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS | (E-Mail Removed) | pgp:0x6A2A7D39
aim:inka80 | icq:6622880 | yahoo:tobyink | jabber:(E-Mail Removed)

TechnoHippie

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
<snip>
> We're not mellowed out -- we're burned out.

Ain't that the truth!

Judy

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

"Kris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...

> > > This is nothing like the alt.html I remember. Hell, five years ago

this
> > > guy would have had the equivilent of sixty lashes and been whooped on

> > Guy??? With an estimated date of delivery in August?

> I think hardly anyone caught that abbreviation. Now I don't know what is
> even more funny...

Yes, and I revise my diagnoses slightly.

The baby is sitting on a nerve. Lay down, move around, and it should shift
him/her to a better position.

Again, see previous disclaimer regarding medical advice.

--Tina

T. Audry Glamour

In article <(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl>,
Kris <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Someone wrote (these attributions are way too much for me):
> [...]

<big snip>

> I think hardly anyone caught that abbreviation. Now I don't know what is
> even more funny..

I thought it meant something like ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder).

I'm wondering where the post was meant to go. And is she gonna make it
to August...?

If the water breaks sweetie, call your doctor....

Audry

--
I am not a professional woman.
tawdry glamour who is at smile global dot com

Re: several states outlaw using cb radio while walking radioguy DVD Video 0 09-29-2011 05:07 PM
Unexpected output while walking dirs Evan Carmi Python 2 01-02-2007 10:50 AM
tree walking -- saved recursion state Mikito Harakiri Java 13 01-05-2004 11:14 PM
Re: Pain while walking Whitecrest HTML 5 07-15-2003 12:47 AM
Re: Pain while walking Tina - AffordableHOST.com HTML 0 07-14-2003 05:36 PM

Advertisments