Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > write cookie then redirect

write cookie then redirect

Jeff Thies

What does it take to write a cookie and then write a redirect.

I either don't get the cookie written, or I don't get the redirect.

Is this any different for an NT server than *nix?

Jeff