Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Looking for web page site mapper

Re: Looking for web page site mapper

Nico Schuyt

David M wrote:
> Hi, I was looking for a tool that would produce a site map
> from a web page by parsing the code and following links. Does
> such a tool exist? TIA

http://www.freefind.com/create-sitemap.html or http://www.site-map.co.uk/
(never used it myself)

David M

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:59:20 +0200, Nico Schuyt rearranged some electrons
to form:

> David M wrote:
>> Hi, I was looking for a tool that would produce a site map from a web
>> page by parsing the code and following links. Does such a tool exist?
>> TIA

> http://www.freefind.com/create-sitemap.html or
> http://www.site-map.co.uk/
> (never used it myself)

Thanks for the info, I will check it out!!

--
David M (dmacchiarolo)
Linux Registered User #315744

List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layoutsresources cyber XML 1 12-25-2007 11:48 PM
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layoutsresources cyber HTML 0 12-21-2007 03:47 PM
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layoutsweb sites cyber HTML 1 12-19-2007 09:07 AM
Site mapper programs? LRW HTML 7 12-12-2003 04:51 AM
simple web site mapper Dan Jacobson Perl Misc 4 07-24-2003 06:54 PM

Advertisments