Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > site check

site check

sinclar sodersas

hi all i jyst fix few thinks on my site check out what can i fix
plus i have i riderct webpage and i don't know how to remove it ???

www.magnetosgifts.com

Mark Parnell

sinclar sodersas wrote:

> www.magnetosgifts.com

I like the general look of it, but on the front page you have 3 images which
seem to be placed randomly - lots of white space.

Tables are for tabular data, not layout.
http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts

Font sizes should be specified in em or %, not px.

Add a DTD, remove the deprecated markup, and go to http://validator.w3.org

Put your styles into an external stylesheet.

HTH

--

Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au