Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: No underlines under links

Re: No underlines under links

kchayka

Ralph Dellinger wrote:
> This is an addition to a previous post. I'd like to have no underline
> beneath a link but I don't know CSS. IS their another way?

Since your newsreader is OE, I'll assume your default browser is IE.

Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced

The link underlining options are under the "Browsing" group. Turn off
underlining if you don't like it, then the rest of us won't have to
suffer for your preference.

--
To email a reply, remove (dash)ns(dash). Mail sent to the ns
address is automatically deleted and will not be read.

CSS ? how do I remove underlines from menu links Larry Webb HTML 2 10-28-2004 02:37 PM
Links Without Underlines Dena Jo HTML 7 11-10-2003 11:34 AM
Re: Links without the underlines Adrienne HTML 9 07-18-2003 06:57 AM
Re: No underlines under links Matthias Gutfeldt HTML 0 07-10-2003 05:58 AM
No underlines under links Ralph Dellinger HTML 7 07-06-2003 06:48 PM

Advertisments