Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > XHTML

XHTML

PFJ

Hi,

Can anyone recommend either a good book or fantastic website to learn
XHTML? Google shows tonnes of stuff and rather than have to decide the
chaf from the wheat, would rather ask for advice from the good folks on
here

TTFN

Paul

Andreas Paasch

PFJ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend either a good book or fantastic website to learn
> XHTML? Google shows tonnes of stuff and rather than have to decide the
> chaf from the wheat, would rather ask for advice from the good folks on
> here
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

Take a look at www.w3school.com - that could be a starting point for you.