Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: ~~Off Topic Question

Re: ~~Off Topic Question

steve

> I know this is off topic, but I figure someone here will know the
answer.
> Does anyone know where I can get the true type font Futura Bold at

no cost?
> It seems to be a common font (I have found dozens of variants - for

fees
> ranging from $20.00 - 99.00 US). I have been asked to work on a logo

for a
> client who wants the font to match his physical sign exactly. I

called the
> sign company who supplied me with the color and typeface they used.

I hate
> to ask them to supply the font file as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Wanting

I send it to your email

steve

> > I know this is off topic, but I figure someone here will know the
> answer.
> > Does anyone know where I can get the true type font Futura Bold at

> no cost?
> > It seems to be a common font (I have found dozens of variants -

for
> fees
> > ranging from $20.00 - 99.00 US). I have been asked to work on a

logo
> for a
> > client who wants the font to match his physical sign exactly. I

> called the
> > sign company who supplied me with the color and typeface they

used.
> I hate
> > to ask them to supply the font file as well.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Wanting

> I send it to your email

What is your email

steve

> > I know this is off topic, but I figure someone here will know the
> answer.
> > Does anyone know where I can get the true type font Futura Bold at

> no cost?
> > It seems to be a common font (I have found dozens of variants -

for
> fees
> > ranging from $20.00 - 99.00 US). I have been asked to work on a

logo
> for a
> > client who wants the font to match his physical sign exactly. I

> called the
> > sign company who supplied me with the color and typeface they

used.
> I hate
> > to ask them to supply the font file as well.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Wanting

> I send it to your email

What is your email

Found Lacking

news:befqvn$h5b$(E-Mail Removed)...

<<SNIP>>

> > I send it to your email

> What is your email

I just sent you an email from my address.

Thanks