Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: What's RSS/RDF etc.?

Re: What's RSS/RDF etc.?

mj002c7991

"spaghetti" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Maybe I missed the boat but...
>
> What is RSS/RDF and what's the difference? I realize it is some XML to feed
> syndication of sites... But there's like three different versions it seems
> and MT uses a different extension for each. And is there a difference
> between RSS and RDF?

If you're on a fast connection, I recommend going to this page:

http://www.reboot.dk/reboot6/video/

and watching Ben Hammersley's presentaion on the Semantic web.
Ben wrote the O'Reilly book on RSS and does a good job of explaining
what RSS is in relation to RDF.

Matt