Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Go to Page Top w/o Bookmark

Re: Go to Page Top w/o Bookmark

P@tty Ayers

> Is there a command to go to the top of the page when you cannot bookmark the
> top of the page? I have an HTML template for eBay listings and would like
> to make a "Back to Top" link, but eBay puts my code in their page code so I
> cannot create a bookmark at the top of the listing page.

Do you mean that you want the link to take the user to the top of the eBay page, before your listing starts?

If you know the URL of that page itself, you should be able to just link directly to it, using an absolute path (http://www.something.com) . Will that work?

--
P@tty Ayers
http://www.WebDevBiz.com

Me

<<Do you mean that you want the link to take the user to the top of the eBay
page, before your listing starts?

If you know the URL of that page itself, you should be able to just link
directly to it, using an absolute path (http://www.something.com) . Will
that work?>>

The

code worked perfectly. I do not know the absolute address until after the
auction has been listed. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Unable to bookmark page piedro Firefox 2 01-31-2005 10:51 AM
Setting a default bookmark for a page Tom ASP .Net 2 01-12-2005 05:02 PM
Saving page with bookmark Tony Raven Firefox 0 07-25-2004 08:11 AM
Navigating to a bookmark on page? John Carnahan ASP .Net 3 11-13-2003 06:05 PM
Re: Go to Page Top w/o Bookmark Leif K-Brooks HTML 2 07-09-2003 07:53 AM

Advertisments