Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: How do I find sites that are (illegally) using our images ?

Re: How do I find sites that are (illegally) using our images ?

Andy

"Shiperton Henethe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3eef2b54$0$13006$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Hi
>
> People keep nicking our images to use on their
> websites.
>
> Is there any way to search for sites that
> are actually using our images (without our
> permission)?
>
> Google images seems to only point to actual
> images not to sites that are using them!!
>

> Ship

Type your image name in Google and Your picture appears, under Your picture
there will be a full name of website who stole your picture

Brian Larmay

Put your name across your picture and set it at an opacity of your
liking...usually 50%
To some it might look like its degrading to the image, but imo its safer
then having some idiot take it and claim its his or useing it without your
permission.

Brian

--
My Photography
Homepage: www.astrobri.com
"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JxDNa.61237$(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...

> "Shiperton Henethe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3eef2b54$0$13006$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > Hi
> >
> > People keep nicking our images to use on their
> > websites.
> >
> > Is there any way to search for sites that
> > are actually using our images (without our
> > permission)?
> >
> > Google images seems to only point to actual
> > images not to sites that are using them!!
> >

> > Ship
> >

> Type your image name in Google and Your picture appears, under Your

picture
> there will be a full name of website who stole your picture

---