Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Image maps and shopping carts

Image maps and shopping carts

chaos/dollheads

I've painted myself into a corner on this one. I need to have paypal
shopping cart links embedded into parts of an image. The images fill up the
entire frame and already have hotspot areas as part of the graphic. Perhaps
i've been working too long on this, but I'm completely baffled as to how i
can pull off linking add to cart and view cart buttons into image map hot
spots. Any suggestions (save for staring over and doing better next time ?