Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Flexible table: Now trouble in NN 4.7

Flexible table: Now trouble in NN 4.7

crispy

I fixed my flexible table trouble with IE using information provided
by this group:
http://www.saneplanet.com/practice/t...le_corners.htm

But now I discover NN 4x renders only the corner gif's and not the bg
gif's that constitute the straight borders around the table. I
purposefully relied completely on images and not CSS to make this
table exactly to avoid problems with buggy browsers, like NN4.

What is the problem, do you think?

crispy