Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > javascript

javascript

ABC

I have a web page with 3 frames, ( i understand frames are frowned
upon these days but this is what I have to work with ) I would like
to, using javascript, populate one of the frames. The browser I am
using does not supports CSS 1.0 so I think layers are out of the
question.

My question is, other than using document.write(), is there any other
way to put html into a frame using Javascript?

Thanks

ABC

Leif K-Brooks

ABC wrote:
> Thanks but I don't have a static page to populate my frame, the
> content will be dynamic.

Then why not use write()? Anything else you do will be going by way of
the biggest big toe.

ABC

Okay that's what I'll do.