Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > address

address

Me

If I have a frames page such as http://www.saimport.com/forsale/agate.htm
and the right frame changes, can I make the adress change as well?

Right now, if you go to the agate page, and use a menu on the left frame to
go to a different page, the address stays the same. I'd like it to change
to the new address *without* reloading the whole page.

Thanks!

Mark Parnell

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzo...eb/frames.html
http://stone.thecoreworlds.net/www/frames/

> and the right frame
> changes, can I make the adress change as well?

Yes - don't use frames.

--

Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

brucie

In post <77PMa.563014$(E-Mail Removed)>
Me said...

> If I have a frames page

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzo...eb/frames.html
http://stone.thecoreworlds.net/www/frames/

--
brucie a. blackford. 03/July/2003 04:54:24 pm kilo.
http://loser.brucies.com/