Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Links in top banner mysteriously became inoperative.

Links in top banner mysteriously became inoperative.

crispy

On this page: http://earthenvessels.net/

some how most of the links in the top_banner and the drop down menu
embedded in the top banner have become inoperative. That includes the
home and contact links on the top left and most of the link in the
drop-down menu. The only link that works in the drop down menu is the
"More About Paula" link.

Can anyone guess what is going on?

thanks in advance,

crispy

crispy

Steve, thanks a bunch. I was shocked to see all these onclick="return
false"'s all over the place. Do you have any idea what put them there?
I know I never put them there, at least not consiously.

crispy