Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CGI mailing list script, anyone?

CGI mailing list script, anyone?

Lorne Cameron

I'm looking for a CGI script that will send a simple email message
"subscribe" to an address. I have zero CGI/perl experience (only Java
and some C), so I tried to search for a script that could do this for me
- I thought this would be a very common script, but I couldn't find
anything. Could anyone point me towards some good resources, or better
yet, a script that will achieve what I'm looking for.

Cheers.
LC.

Davmagic com

>From: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>(Lorne*Cameron)
>I'm looking for a CGI script that will send
>a simple email message "subscribe" to an
>address.

You can use a "remotely hosted" Form Mail script at Response-O-Matic:
http://www.response-o-matic.com/home.htm if you can't find one to
download...

Web Design-Magic-Painting-Junking-Games
INFO 2000 For You