Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Free sheep?

Free sheep?

Anonymous Joe

Goats are better, though.

OK, ok, i'm just testing my new server in a comical fashion. Sorry brucie,
the limit is 1 per customer

Anonymous Joe

"Hywel Jenkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> In article <iYnMa.11193$fG.5027@sccrnsc01>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)se says...
> > Goats are better, though.
> >
> > OK, ok, i'm just testing my new server in a comical fashion. Sorry

brucie,
> > the limit is 1 per customer

> --
> Hywel Never knowingly understood
> http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/
> http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/mfaq.php

Ja ja ja dude!

I has posted another message called "Free Goats?" that brucie replied to