Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: lost bookmark for css site

Re: lost bookmark for css site

Dylan Parry

http://www.csszengarden.com/ ?

--
Dylan Parry - http://www.DylanParry.com

Not playing any music, but savouring the silence.

DB

In newsan.2003.07.01.13.58.05.519616@webpageworksho p.co.uk,
Dylan Parry <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> DB wrote:
>
>> I'm nearly sure it was in this NG that i saw a reference to a CSS
>> site which has the same HTML with about seven different stylesheets
>> written by different authors that you can choose from.

> http://www.csszengarden.com/ ?

thats the one - thanks.