Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Upload

Upload

Frank

First of all I am real new to this. I have set up my web page on my
computer www.fwhisler.com . My question is how do I allow my family
to upload photo's and files to my web page. Is there a simple easy
way. I am using Front Page as my html editor.

Thanks
Frank

spaghetti

"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> First of all I am real new to this. I have set up my web page on my
> computer www.fwhisler.com . My question is how do I allow my family
> to upload photo's and files to my web page. Is there a simple easy
> way. I am using Front Page as my html editor.

It depends on what platform your webpage is running on. What server are you
using?