Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Page break for printing

Re: Page break for printing

Cathy

Uhm!,, Thanks for that. I tried this but I think I must have the wrong
concept.

I Inserted the following line of each of my images with the following the
first image.

Then tried to print and only the first image printed. the rest of the pages
were blank apart from being numbered "page 2 of 91000". I had to cancel the
job before ruining a forest.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong.

Thanks again in advance

Regards

news:3eed9489$0$(E-Mail Removed)...

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >I have set up an HTML page that simply has several images in it. The

Images
> >are set to 100% width and are all underneath one another. Viewing the

page
> >on computer is fine but when printing I find images printing partly on

one
> >page, and partly on the next page which is not what I want.
> >
> >Does anybody know whether there is a simple way of inserting a page break
> >for printing so that if inserted after each image, each image will print

on