Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Google Announces Adsense

Google Announces Adsense

Trevor

Google has announced that Adsense is now live:

https://www.google.com/adsense/

It allows websites to make money by placing google advertisements.
Following Amazon's led in affiliated sites, and the huge market
interest in advertising, this is an interesting trend which google is
starting.

Whitecrest

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> Google has announced that Adsense is now live:
> https://www.google.com/adsense/
> It allows websites to make money by placing google advertisements.
> Following Amazon's led in affiliated sites, and the huge market
> interest in advertising, this is an interesting trend which google is
> starting.

Hmmm..... Seems to me that the Internet bubble was created on a similar
"pay-per-click" pyramid scheme that eventually collapsed.

--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com

Wipkip

brucie wrote:
> in other words "trust us"
>
> if it had any other name but google it would be dismissed as a scam

google or not, looks scamy to me.

--
Duende
------------

Mark Parnell

Trevor wrote:
> Following Amazon's led in affiliated sites, and the huge market
> interest in advertising, this is an interesting trend which google is
> starting.

Following Amazon's lead....trend Google is starting? How are they starting
a trend by following someone else's lead?

--

Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Andy Dingley

On 24 Jun 2003 12:49:32 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Trevor) wrote:

>Google has announced that Adsense is now live:

And Aaron has been busy:
http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/000986

See what sort of link Google would serve to your site.

Jerry Muelver

Andy Dingley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> On 24 Jun 2003 12:49:32 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Trevor) wrote:
>
> >Google has announced that Adsense is now live:

> And Aaron has been busy:
> http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/000986
>
> See what sort of link Google would serve to your site.

Good on Aaron! His tool shows that my sales site would advertise my
competitors, since their ad keywords cover what I'm selling, too. It
might be a good deal for information sites, but awkward for sales
sites.

---- jerry (http://jersblog.com)

Google - adsense John D. HTML 6 12-30-2012 11:40 PM
Add Google AdSense javascript code at runtime shapper ASP .Net 1 10-03-2006 12:21 AM
Adsense Preview Tool: See what adsense shown on any URL Looking HTML 15 09-20-2004 10:49 PM

Advertisments