Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: How do I find sites that are (illegally) using our images ?

Re: How do I find sites that are (illegally) using our images ?

Shiperton Henethe

WebTrends Professional Suite 5.0

(Slightly out of date, now I know, but
we cant afford to upgrade!!)

Ship

"Grant C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I can help you trick WebTrends into showing you which sites are
> linking to your images, but it involves 3 steps and I'd need to know
> the exact version of WebTrends you're using.
>
> An alternative would be doing a FOR/FIND command on your logs, but
> actually WT would be faster.
>
> If you e-mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), I'd be happy to
> go into this offline.
>
> Chris Grant

tornell

Hi, this sounds interesting. How can I do it with Webtrends Reporting Center?
tornell