Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Anyone found a good web authoring or newsletter package for executive use?

Re: Anyone found a good web authoring or newsletter package for executive use?

Jim Kelly

Jerry,

Perhaps you could spare a few unbiased words about how your product
is well suited to my goals? I will check it out too, btw, just wanted to
respond quickly to encourage your further thoughts if indeed this
product is the 'bees knees'!

Thanks,

Jim Kelly

"Jerry Muelver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
| "Jim Kelly" <kellwood@compuREMOVE_TO_EMAIL_MEserve.com> wrote in
message news:<3ef56e95$0$26634$(E-Mail Removed). au>...
| > Greetings!
| >
| > I have a number of clients with zero programming skills (or interest
| > really) who are clever executives/owners of their respective small
| > businesses who would love to build a website themselves, starting
with a
| > non critical one (eg their family/sport etc) to build their skill
for a
| > subsequent simple corporate site and/or newsletter to send via
email.

| > Has anyone found a web page authoring package that would suit these
| > types of folks??

| > Any ideas?? Anything come close??
| >

| You might take a look at WikiWriter, at http://hytext.com/ww
|
| Some sites developed with WikiWriter:
| http://jersblog.com
| http://hytext.com
| http://alycesrestaurant.come
| http://www.libertybasicuniversity.com/lbnews/
|
| ---- jerry (unbiased author of WikiWriter)

Jim Kelly

Impressive!!

Can you supply any more website examples??
(http://alycesrestaurant.come/ wont work)

Cheers,

Jim Kelly

"Jerry Muelver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
| "Jim Kelly" <kellwood@compuREMOVE_TO_EMAIL_MEserve.com> wrote in
message news:<3ef678b5$0$26639$(E-Mail Removed). au>...