Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Dreamweaver 4 Web Page Links Problem

Re: Dreamweaver 4 Web Page Links Problem

Pingu

Oh, I see. So I have to define site, can I do this on exsiting pages
that I have done? And is there a tutorial on this I could just see
how done or docs, I understand how it works, just see how to perfectly
lay it out.