Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > any way to shrink down jpg pic with html

any way to shrink down jpg pic with html

Anthony Buckland

PeterMcC wrote:

>I read a report in the paper at the weekend about a centenarian WWI veteran
>taking a tour through a virtual reality Somme. The technicians mentioned to
>him that he was the oldest user of a VR headset that they'd met and that
>he'd adapted to it remarkably well - and asked him why he felt that he had
>been able to accommodate the new technology so easily. He replied "Whisky
>and cigarettes". I'm pinning my hopes on his being right.

So had he given up on wild, wild women, or was that aspect of his
life just not correlated with his technical adaptability? Makes me
feel like a newborn babe at a mere sixty-nine. 'Scuse me, I
have to go recheck my retirement planning to see if I have enough
to last to my second '37.