Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: ~~In Search of FAQ or Help

Re: ~~In Search of FAQ or Help

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Mike <Mike @pleasedontemailme.com> feverishly
typed:

> I have a simple question that I'm sure is in the FAQ.
> I need to create a small pop-up window that will contain a short
> paragraph. Basically, my church has a site listing the various
> ministries and would like a page that, when you click on a link, the
> subsequent page would open in a small window with a brief decription
> of that specific ministry.
> I've done this before, but I seem to be sufferring from a mental
> block this morning. Can anyone help?

Something like this? http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?console_window

But do consider if this is the best way to present your information.

Some FAQ's for you;
http://www.allmyfaqs.com/
http://www.html-faq.com/
http://www.jibbering.com/faq (the news:comp.lang.javascript FAQ's)