Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 2600 ISDN Failover Configuration

Cisco 2600 ISDN Failover Configuration

smandeville@gmail.com

I am currently using a Cisco 2600 with T1 card and ISDN card. T1 works
great, however occasionally the T1 will go down and I would like to
configure the ISDN as a failover so when the T1 goes down, it
automatically kicks on the ISDN and traffic now goes through the ISDN.
Then once the T1 is back up, move traffic back to the T1.

Does anyone have a good step by step guide similiar to the Cisco
guides? I can't seem to find any related to this specific problem.

Thanks

ciscodagama@gmail.com

CCO should have the information you seek. Check out the following
links

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk80...80094143.shtml
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk80...8010456b.shtml

Cisco da Gama
http://ciscostudy.blogspot.com

Vincent C Jones

> CCO should have the information you seek. Check out the following
> links

And if you can't find the answers you want there or don't want to settle for
the official answer, track down a copy of my book to get the down and dirty
details on the tradeoffs you have to make. See my web site for details and
a brief white paper outlining the three different approaches available from
Cisco for dial backup and the strengths and weaknesses of each.

http://www.networkingunlimited.com