Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > This is a FREE J2EE AJAX beta trial for group members

This is a FREE J2EE AJAX beta trial for group members

Hello,

There has been a lot of interest in the J2EE standards complaint AJAX
solution; EBA's JSF AJAX ComboBox. I have decided to open up our beta
to the helpful members of this forum. This is a FREE beta trial for
members. Hundreds of developers are using our existing AJAX
components. Installation of the sample is trivial; you just drop the
WAR file into your tomcat web apps folder.

* The EBA JSF AJAX ComboBox
wiki:[http://labs.ebusiness-apps.com/wiki/...JsfComponents]

* The EBA ComboBox running in JSF:
[http://developer.ebusiness-apps.com:...aJsfComboBox/]

* Download the FREE beta: Click here
[http://labs.ebusiness-apps.com/download/]

* Install instruction: Ajax Jsf Components FAQ
[http://labs.ebusiness-apps.com/wiki/...ComponentsFAQ]

Please send me any feedback or questions you have.

Cheers,
Godfrey
http://blogs.ebusiness-apps.com/godfrey/