Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Segmentation fault using Firefox 15.0.2

Segmentation fault using Firefox 15.0.2

Keith Lee

All:
I finally managed to download Firefox 15.0.2 via Firefox's update
download. I now get a segmentation fault when using it. Anyone know
what might be happening?

Keith

Bit Twister

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:32:50 -0700, Keith Lee wrote:
> All:
> I finally managed to download Firefox 15.0.2 via Firefox's update
> download. I now get a segmentation fault when using it. Anyone know
> what might be happening?

gussing you made some invalid link when pointing to folders.

Benny Nielsen

Keith Lee wrote:

> All:
> I finally managed to download Firefox 15.0.2 via Firefox's update
> download. I now get a segmentation fault when using it. Anyone know
> what might be happening?
>
> Keith

If you use the seerofsouls rpm instead, you would not have this problem.

Grzegorz Karwowski

There should be a .firefox directory in your home directory. Rename it
to .firefox.old and restart firefox. It may help. Don't just delete
your .firefox, your bookmarks and other stuff are there. See if it
helps. If not rename .firefox.old to .firefox to restore the old
settings. Make sure that firefox is not working when you rename the
directories.