Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MySql, Asp.net and Hebrew

MySql, Asp.net and Hebrew

yossimotro@gmail.com

Hi,

Did anyone figure out how to display hebrew text from MySQL database
with asp.net?
I have tried every single combination of page encoding, character
collation and everything I could find on the internet without success.
All I could display was question marks and sometimes other gibrish (not
hebrew!) characters.

I'll appreciate if you post a working example with instruction on how
to configure MySQL and everything around it.

Thanks,
Yossi.