Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Where to put page specific script in a page that inherits from a master page?

Where to put page specific script in a page that inherits from a master page?

Eric

I have a master page, and want each derived page to have a separate script
associated with it. However, I'm not sure where to put the <script> tag. I
tried putting it into the Derived.aspx inside the <contentPlaceholder> tag
but that did not work. The script did not get emitted to the browser.

Since I want each page to have a different script, I cannot just put the
page specific script into the master page but where DO I put it.

Here's what I'd like:
MasterPage.master

-Derived1.aspx (with ScriptA)
-Derived2.aspx (with ScriptB)