Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ISA 2000 Administration

ISA 2000 Administration

Jim in Arizona

Has anyone done any development with VB that manipulates ISA Server 2000
remotely? I developed a ticket system a while back using ASP.NET 2.0 and
in one part employees can request Internet access. They submit the
request, then the IS staff reviews the ticket and usually just add the
employees active directory account to a site & content rule by using
RDP, logging onto the ISA server, opening up the ISA Server management
console, so on and so forth.

I would like to be able to code something within our ticket system web
application that does this automatically.

I'm still fairly new with .NET development and I found this, but it's
not .NET technology:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...start_6d9h.asp

Although we're using ISA2000, we could switch to ISA2004 if necessary in
order to automate processes such as adding/removing employees to an
access list.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

TIA,
Jim

what can I start Network ( windows 2000 ) setup and administration =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?= MCSE 11 11-09-2006 08:02 AM
ISA SERVER 2000 Andy MCSE 2 08-19-2004 04:44 PM
OT ISA 2000 not authenticating proxy clients with active directory Rick MCSE 2 07-06-2004 04:47 PM
PIX - InterscanViruswall - ISA Server 2000 Arben Qarkaxhija Cisco 3 07-02-2004 07:26 AM
where to find various scripts for windows 2000 administration ? vin MCSE 3 12-18-2003 04:22 PM

Advertisments