Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Or maybe it's on topic. I really don't know anymore

OT: Or maybe it's on topic. I really don't know anymore

MitchS

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Bigus DiŠkus <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
>
>> Just what would your definition of a "real sport" be, huh Sporty?

> Anything with enough action not to put me to sleep.

Like the Houston 500?

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

JaR

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uslPjnGaGHA.4424
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> Has anybody ever told you that you are a sick and twisted individual?

Yes, but one can never hear it too often. Thanks.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

LnkWizard

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In news:%23eg1y1%(E-Mail Removed),
> > Bigus DiŠkus <Bigus DiŠkus@šĨįĮöZ.ŠYo> simply stated:
> >
> >> Hey, 9 and 8 isn't bad. You're tied with the Yanks, I'd say that's
> >> pretty good. And you're doing better than Tampa Bay. Actually, since
> >> Molina is on the team, you should expect a better year and many more
> >> fans. B. Molina has alot of followers.

> > Haha you guys talk about baseball like it's a real sport. What's next, a
> > Nascar discussion. No, Jr is better than (insert another driver's name
> > here cuz I don't know any)

> Pick any name you may find sewn on the shirt of a grease monkey and you're
> covered... Bill, Rusty, Mark, Tony, Jeremy, Mike, Ernie, Darrell, Richard,
> Dale, Jeff, or Kyle to name a few. And it is a sport.
>
> --

In this state NASCAR is a way of lfe, they even pretend they are
on the track when they drive on the highways down here. Raining
buckets this morning on my way in and these nitwits were drafting
my bumper if I wasn't goping as fast as they were, what really ****ed
me off was the 18-wheeler doing 70 in a 55 zone.

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com