Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Or maybe it's on topic. I really don't know anymore

OT: Or maybe it's on topic. I really don't know anymore

Frisbee«

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> LnkWizard <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>>

>> Is that a b******o you're talking about

> I am now imposing a temporary 30 minute ban on you.

Stop! Stop! Will you stop that! Stop it! Now, look!
No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you
understand? Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear,
even if they do say Burdizzo!

Briscobar

Frisbee« <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> LnkWizard <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>>>

>>> Is that a b******o you're talking about

>> I am now imposing a temporary 30 minute ban on you.

> Stop! Stop! Will you stop that! Stop it! Now, look!
> No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you
> understand? Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear,
> even if they do say B******o!

You too. You're out. Take 30 minutes off, think about what you've done, then
quietly slither back into the group if you wish.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com has explored Antarctica. Nude.

MitchS

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:Xns97AF83A84EAC1neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>
>> > that way
>> > there's less chance for any trouble.
>> >

>> specially since he knows how to use the "B" tool that shant be named
>>

> Is that a bur<beep> you're talking about?

You are truly an evil man. I bet you told your kids there's no Santa too.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

MitchS

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Stop! Stop! Will you stop that! Stop it! Now, look!
> No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you
> understand? Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear,
> even if they do say Bur<beep>!

You stop it! Keep that crap up and we're moving the Gators to Toronto.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

JaR

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OdyAWD9ZGHA.4060
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you
> understand? Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear,
> even if they do say B*******!

*readies trebuchet*

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

LnkWizard

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:Xns97AF83A84EAC1neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> >> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> >> specially since he knows how to use the "B" tool that shant be named
> >>

> > Is that a bur<beep> you're talking about?

> You are truly an evil man. I bet you told your kids there's no Santa too.

I don't have any kids, darn burdizzo slipped

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:
> This is the start of my final week at present job. Last day is
> Wedenesday (did I spell that right, TGP?)

Depends on whose dictionary you refer to. In most, no.
--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP #51

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:

> It wasn't their choice. I'm going to Vegas for a few days before I
> start my new gig.

You've gotta let me know when you'll be there. I only live 3 hours away. If it's
over a weekend, I can make it up there and we can play the sl0ts.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP #51
-- Do BlackWidows commit Insecticide?

CBIC

In news:e%(E-Mail Removed),
Bigus Diękus <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> simply stated:

> You've gotta let me know when you'll be there. I only live 3 hours
> away. If it's over a weekend, I can make it up there and we can play
> the sl0ts.

It's not definite at this point but my plan is to arrive Wednesday (did I
spell that right?) night but have to leave Saturday morning. I start the new
job Monday morning. How close are you to the Phoenix area? I'll be there for
a few weeks for training in a month or so.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

MitchS

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eOl%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > news:Xns97AF83A84EAC1neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>> > Is that a bur<beep> you're talking about?

>> You are truly an evil man. I bet you told your kids there's no Santa
>> too.
>>

> I don't have any kids, darn bur<beep> slipped

Oh you done it now. I'll be two octaves higher for a week now. I'm moving
all your poasts to the NSFA pile, you sadist!

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.