Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Label Databindings are reset upon edit databindings via smart tag

Label Databindings are reset upon edit databindings via smart tag

=?Utf-8?B?UFc=?=

Using VS2005 I drag a label control onto my formview.

I set the smart tag custom binding to Eval("qty")*Eval("amount") and then
run the web site. My label will happily display the subtotaled amount.

When I return to the smart tag edit databindings the custom binding has been
removed and the Field Binding is now set and bound to the second field in the
previous example (e.g. Eval("amount")).

Does anyone know of a patch for this or any of the other bugs in VS2005?

Another bug.... If I wanted tp hand code every little task, I'd get a refund
of my $5000 for visual studio and use notepad.