Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE certification

Reply
Thread Tools

MCSE certification

 
 
abhi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-23-2006
Need help on practice tests for Microsoft 070-297 exam.

Does anyone have any sample papers,self-test etc.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bigus DiŠkus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-23-2006
**abhi's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> Need help on practice tests for Microsoft 070-297 exam.
>
> Does anyone have any sample papers,self-test etc.
>

http://www.SelfTestSoftware.com
http://www.measureup.com
http://www.transcender.com


--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
--You can't have it....it's *mine*


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Wayne
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-24-2006

"abhi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Need help on practice tests for Microsoft 070-297 exam.
>
> Does anyone have any sample papers,self-test etc.
>

And to add to Biggus' excellent links, make sure you go to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-297.asp and *know* the objectives
and what is covered in the exam. Good luck

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver
MCP Windows 95


 
Reply With Quote
 
Bigus DiŠkus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-24-2006
**Wayne's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> "abhi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Need help on practice tests for Microsoft 070-297 exam.
>>
>> Does anyone have any sample papers,self-test etc.
>>

> And to add to Biggus' excellent links, make sure you go to
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-297.asp and *know* the
> objectives and what is covered in the exam. Good luck
>
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
> MCNGP Silver
> MCP Windows 95


Thanks Wayne, I forgot to add that. Say, where have you been hiding lately?
I think I've seen you here only a handful of times since I've been here.
What, is this place no fun anymore?

Have a good one!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
--You can't have it....it's *mine*


 
Reply With Quote
 
Wayne
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-24-2006

"Bigus DiŠkus"
<Say, where have you been hiding lately?
> I think I've seen you here only a handful of times since I've been here.
> What, is this place no fun anymore?

This place (and its inmates) is always fun Lots has happened lately,
ranging from Nanna's passing away (yes, both of them) relatives moving here
from overseas, mother-in-law moving .... list goes on! All is fine, just not
the *spare* time to do other than a quick scan to keep up each day.

Wayne


 
Reply With Quote
 
Bigus DiŠkus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-24-2006
<< While I was at work, Wayne spurted out:
<<------------------------------------------>>
> "Bigus DiŠkus"
> <Say, where have you been hiding lately?
>> I think I've seen you here only a handful of times since I've been
>> here. What, is this place no fun anymore?

> This place (and its inmates) is always fun Lots has happened
> lately, ranging from Nanna's passing away (yes, both of them)
> relatives moving here from overseas, mother-in-law moving .... list
> goes on! All is fine, just not the *spare* time to do other than a
> quick scan to keep up each day.
>
> Wayne
>

My condolences on the passings of both Nannas. I completely understand the time
constraints, I've been in the same boat lately. The only real time I have to
post anymore is on my Lunch break and before I head off to sleep.

Have a good one, see ya around!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #51
-- Do BlackWidows commit Insecticide?


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-26-2006
hello

I'm searching any free manuel support , or html support in order to get my
MCSE 2003 server "security".


Could you help me


 
Reply With Quote
 
Bigus DiŠkus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-26-2006
**Alchimiste's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> hello
>
> I'm searching any free manuel support , or html support in order to
> get my MCSE 2003 server "security".
>
>
> Could you help me
>

No!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP 00110011
--I like that, kinda has a ring to it!


 
Reply With Quote
 
shania
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-28-2006
i just know one http://www.testking.net?hop=sul link so if anyone want
discounted exams,go here and check it

 
Reply With Quote
 
FrisbeeŽ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-28-2006
"shania" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>i just know one http://www.a$$king.net?hop=sul link so if anyone want
> discounted exams,go here and check it


Deer Ms. Twain.

You are an assfvcker.

But if U R hawt, please still poast GIFS!1!!!~!!

--
Fris "But never the Twain shall meat" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

http://www.mcngp.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Microsoft MCSE Certification MCSE Training Certification freemcse Microsoft Certification 0 08-30-2009 03:42 PM
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
MCP Certification and the new certification tracks =?Utf-8?B?cm9oYW4=?= Microsoft Certification 2 10-29-2006 05:17 PM
Sun has initiated a new SCJA certification and it is a free certification for the first month jalagamvenkat@gmail.com Java 1 06-03-2005 03:05 PM



Advertisments