Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Moving files on network

Moving files on network

Windwatcher

I want to transfer all data files to my new computer where I will install
all software and connect peripherals so it will be the main computer, with
the old one (after reinstalling OS) will have only limited software for use
around the house. What is the easiest way to move those files? I have a
crossover ethernet cable.

=?Utf-8?B?TWlsdA==?=

Try going to "Start/Help" and type "Files & Setting Transfer Wizard". Your
question should be answered there.

Milt