Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Posting prob.

Posting prob.

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
group, but it is posted in google instead!

Is that mean micrsoft & google going to merge?

FrisbeeŽ

"Bread-teaser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
> group, but it is posted in google instead!
>
> Is that mean micrsoft & google going to merge?

Yes, that is exactly what it means... Micr(o)soft & google are very mean
indeed.

I could not be because you are using <bleep> language or anything like that.

lowdes

Yes they are going to merge, it will be called Googlesoft. If your are
smart you better go and buy some stock of both.

"Bread-teaser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
> group, but it is posted in google instead!
>
> Is that mean micrsoft & google going to merge?

Cerebrus

Lowdes said :

>> Yes they are going to merge, it will be called Googlesoft. If your are
>> smart you better go and buy some stock of both.

No way !!! It'll be called Microoogle. The dispute over the prefix, has
just been resolved.

Bready said :

>> Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
>> group, but it is posted in google instead!

Another extremely stupid question. But all said and done, I think it
would've been the opposite considering what you recently said :

I quote :

Bready said in another post :
"
Do not click on any URL u not familiar with or
know for sure that is a professional and legitimate site like
microsoft.com
etc..

I have no idea why Microsoft don't care to block these scambags of
mcngp's"
from the site!.
"

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

and what would be the stock symbol, GOMF.
--

"lowdes" wrote:

> Yes they are going to merge, it will be called Googlesoft. If your are
> smart you better go and buy some stock of both.
>
> "Bread-teaser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
> > group, but it is posted in google instead!
> >
> > Is that mean micrsoft & google going to merge?

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

you did not answered my question frisbee..
whats matter, u can’t even answer a stupid question?

--

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> Lowdes said :
>
> >> Yes they are going to merge, it will be called Googlesoft. If your are
> >> smart you better go and buy some stock of both.

> No way !!! It'll be called Microoogle. The dispute over the prefix, has
> just been resolved.
>
> Bready said :
>
> >> Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
> >> group, but it is posted in google instead!

> Another extremely stupid question. But all said and done, I think it
> would've been the opposite considering what you recently said :
>
> I quote :
>
> Bready said in another post :
> "
> Do not click on any URL u not familiar with or
> know for sure that is a professional and legitimate site like
> microsoft.com
> etc..
>
> I have no idea why Microsoft don't care to block these scambags of
> mcngp's"
> from the site!.
> "

FrisbeeŽ

"Bread-teaser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> you did not answered my question frisbee..
> whats matter, u can't even answer a stupid question?

A very good question, indeed!

Definitions of matter on the Web:

a.. substance: that which has mass and occupies space; "an atom is the
smallest indivisible unit of matter"
b.. a vaguely specified concern; "several matters to attend to"; "it is
none of your affair"; "things are going well"
c.. topic: some situation or event that is thought about; "he kept
drifting off the topic"; "he had been thinking about the subject for several
years"; "it is a matter for the police"
d.. a problem; "is anything the matter?"
e.. (used with negation) having consequence; "they were friends and it was
no matter who won the games"
f.. written works (especially in books or magazines); "he always took some
reading matter with him on the plane"
g.. count: have weight; have import, carry weight; "It does not matter
much"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

h.. Matter is the substance of which a physical object is composed. In
physics, it is everything that is constituted of elementary fermions. All
gauge bosons (of which the photon is one), which mediate the four
fundamental forces, are thus not considered matter, even though they
certainly have energy and some also mass.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matter

i.. Anything that has mass and occupies space.
http://www.hillsdale.edu/AcademicAss...01/gloss3.html

j.. passing throughmatter, as a seance-room phenomenon is well known and
has beenfrequently recorded. It is involved in the marvel of apports
andtransportation of the human body and its observation under testconditions
would help towards the recognition of these greaterphenomena. See MATTER.
www.wholeagain.com/channelingglossary.html

k.. is energy that can exist even when it is stationary relative to the
substratum. The term stationary refers to a matter particle not moving even
though wavicles within it are traveling. Maxwell's demon...James Maxwell the
famous 1880s scientist joked about a very tiny demon which might be pressed
into service to separate quickly moving molecules from slower molecules by
operating a trap door between two chambers. Such a device could be used to
make perpetual motion possible.
www.benwiens.com/encyclopedia.html

l.. Physical designation for all material possessing mass. The matter of
our Earth consists fundamentally of protons, neutrons and electrons, which
together make up all existing atoms.
http://www.desy.de/pr-info/desyhome/.../glossary.html

m.. something that has mass which can exist in the form of a solid,
liquid, gas or plasma
education.jlab.org/beamsactivity/6thgrade/vocabulary/

n.. Something that has mass and exists as a solid, liquid, or gas.
www.nmlites.org/standards/science/glossary_4.htm

o.. A type of substance. For example, "plant matter" is material made of
plants or plant parts.
http://www.fcps.k12.va.us/StratfordL...lossary_hp.htm

p.. Matter ordinarily exists in one of three physical states: solid,
liquid, or gas. A given object's state depends on what the molecules are
doing at the object's current temperature and pressure, ie, are the
molecules not holding together at all, holding together weakly, or holding
together so tightly that they are locked into a stationary position. The
transition between the states occurs at definite temperatures and pressures.
http://www.doe.mass.edu/frameworks/s.../glossary.html

q.. Anything that has mass and can be detected and measured. All matter is
made up of atoms. Matter usually exists as a solid, a liquid or a gas.
www.bigbangband.biz/glossary.html

r.. objects which have rest mass called 'fermions'.
www.corebooksweb.com/definitions.htm

s.. Anything that has volume and mass.
http://www.mdk12.org/instruction/cur...glossary.shtml

t.. "To tell the truth, we still don't understand what light and matter,
with their atoms and particles, really are." Fritzsch, Harald. An Equation
That Changed The World.
www.allnewuniverse.com/glossary.html

u.. "The constituents of the physical universe, or the physical universe
itself. Seen as a lesser domain than the spiritual or Theta realm." - Martin
GV Hunt
www.mystae.com/streams/gnosis/terms.html

v.. is anything that takes up space and has a measurable mass.
http://www.amonline.net.au/geoscienc...rals/terms.htm

w.. [A20/B34] Distinguished by Kant from form; associated with bodies and
physical objects. In the Aesthetic, Kant defines matter as "that in the
appearance which corresponds to sensation [ie, the effect of an object upon
the faculty of sensibility, which yields intuitions] I term its matter";
form is "that which so determines the manifold of appearance that it allows
of being ordered in certain relations".
www.texttribe.com/text/kant_glossary.htm

x.. Anything made of atoms. Depending on its temperature, matter can exist
in four states: solid, liquid, gas, and plasma. All forms of matter are
attracted to each other through the force of gravity.
www.natureshift.org/robotLab/glossary.html

y.. the material which makes up something
http://www.cce.cornell.edu/washingto.../Glossary.html

z.. the "stuff" from which substances are made
hub1.worlded.org/docs/lowell/PHYSICS.htm

aa.. (corporeality): s. khandha, rúpa-kalápa.
http://www.urbandharma.org/udharma2/...nary/bd16.html

ab.. It is the type or copy in print or gathered together for printing
purposes.
www.indiainfoline.com/bisc/jmam.html

ac.. is defined as any material that has mass, occupies volume, and
exhibits inertia (resistance to movement).
www.sciencebyjones.com/definitions_packet.htm

ad.. What all things are made of.
web.mala.bc.ca/webquests3/Save%20Human%20Race/glossary_text.html

ae.. a solid, liquid, or gas that possesses inertia and is capable of
occupying space
http://www.mrs-twedt.com/fcat_scienc...ary_part_1.htm

Bigus DiŠkus

**Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this
> news group, but it is posted in google instead!
>
> Is that mean micrsoft & google going to merge?

It means you are still a trolling moron!

Most likely those fuŠking moronic posts are being filtered because even MS
realizes you're an idiot.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus DiŠkus

**Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> you did not answered my question frisbee..
> whats matter, u can't even answer a stupid question?

No, we don't like answering _stupid_ questions. Have you not figured that
out by now? Oh, of course not, you're a halfwitted monkey with acute an@l
spasms.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
--You can't have it....it's *mine*

Bigus DiŠkus

**Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
> and what would be the stock symbol, GOMF.

MOFO!!!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)