Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird - Striipping email addresses from messages before forwarding

Thunderbird - Striipping email addresses from messages before forwarding

Perk

Hi all,

In Thunderbird is there any way (or possibly an extension) of stripping
email addresses from messages before forwarding them ?

Thanks much.

gwtc

Perk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In Thunderbird is there any way (or possibly an extension) of stripping
> email addresses from messages before forwarding them ?
>
> Thanks much.

yeah, hi-lite them and hit the delete button

--
Signs Indicating You Need a Really Long Vacation: You ask your friends
to "think out of the box" when making Friday night plans

Perk

gwtc wrote:
> Perk wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> In Thunderbird is there any way (or possibly an extension) of
>> stripping email addresses from messages before forwarding them ?
>>
>> Thanks much.

> yeah, hi-lite them and hit the delete button

I tried that a while ago and sent it to myself but it didn't seem to work.

Just tried it again but no luck.

Perk (:>)

--
ࡱ

Olgierd

*Perk* wrote:

>> yeah, hi-lite them and hit the delete button
>>

> I tried that a while ago and sent it to myself but it didn't seem to
> work.

First click "forward" and then try deleting. Supposedly you do it the
other way.

--
pozdrawiam serdecznie, Olgierd
||| http://olgierd.wordpress.com ||| JID(E-Mail Removed) |||

Perk

Olgierd wrote:
> *Perk* wrote:
>
>>> yeah, hi-lite them and hit the delete button
>>>

>> I tried that a while ago and sent it to myself but it didn't seem to
>> work.

> First click "forward" and then try deleting. Supposedly you do it the
> other way.

That's what I did. I clicked on "forward" and then deleted the mass of
email addresses and then sent it to myself.

No luck at all.

Perk (:>)