Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > VCR Question --- Side Panel Skin

VCR Question --- Side Panel Skin

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I call it a side panel skin, because its how u arrange it and all. anyways.
For my VCR, i am not sure what to put as a look.
Its a Clear panel, the sunbeamtech logo is going to be part of the metal , and same with any other company hat sponsors.
Thanks to sunbeamtech, i have 2 Green and 2 blue cold cathodes on the way (should be today or tomorrow ), they will be mounted directly to the lid.
My question is, what do you! think should be a theme/ picture on the sidepanel? or should it be blank. (I might be using my water cooler on this one )

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

Out side of the logos, I would let it blank, better to see by............

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

thats what i was thinking just give it a bit of colour.
i have a simple question... it i paint the EXterior of a Heatsink as well as the fan... the cpu would still get the same amount of cooling rite...?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
thats what i was thinking just give it a bit of colour.
i have a simple question... it i paint the EXterior of a Heatsink as well as the fan... the cpu would still get the same amount of cooling rite...?
Do not paint the heatsink. You will reduce it's ability to transfer heat to the air.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i didn't think u could...

Swing, JTabbedPane/Panel/Panel JC Java 1 08-09-2006 09:44 PM
Delete a panel inside a panel (2) HS1 Java 4 12-08-2004 02:48 AM
Delete a panel inside a panel HS1 Java 3 12-07-2004 10:50 PM
CABLE HOOKUP help needed! TV + DVD + VCR + 8mm VCR . . . on Digital Home Theatre Curious Angel DVD Video 2 12-08-2003 05:39 AM
Email From Forms with asp:panel.(s) Only one panel works? Harry ASP .Net 3 11-10-2003 03:13 AM

Advertisments